Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Roommate Wanted, Your place or mine?

Mountains of Big Bear Lake, CA, lives me, Carl G. Mueller.

I'm a healthy, Military Veteran, 65 years old and thanks to the Lord I'm able to live a good life on $930.oo of SS income per month.

Yes we have snow in the mountains during the winter and that is the reason I want to move if I can.

At 65 I'm getting too old for snow. I still almost look as good as the above 10 year old picture. Yes, it's the best
picture I ever took and yes I'm showing off. Sorry about that, but I'm old enough to say and do what I want and wouldn't mind living with a woman with the same attitude!

I'm willing to move anywhere in the snowless parts of the USA and rent from you.

OR
You can rent from me.


Big side window shows Big Bear Lake.

Big Bear Lake, CA.

Here is what I have if you rent from me.

Smaller 2 bedroom two story Cabin type home.

Rent $350.00 per month is negotiable.

Smaller upstairs bedroom.

Share kitchen and good size full bathroom.

All utilities included
plus Charter Internet & TV.











If you know what your doing it's Very Good fishing most of the spring and fall.



















The little cabin like home has a Big flowered yard and parking.




Rent & Pets are Negotiable:

Rent can be adjusted as to your skills and willingness of your time in helping and or teaching me with any of my 3 Internet hobbies.

HOBBIES ARE:
1. Setting up and operating my E-bay art business.

2. Activist writer, help poor, help Veterans, and students world wide.
Info. Example: http://www.knowledgecommission.gov.in/

3. Start and or operate a Solar business in marketing new accounts.
Info. Examples, www.homepower.com, http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Jobs

Teaching me Photoshop would be a BIG plus.

Carl G. Mueller
PO Box 120707
38995 N. Bay Drive
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315

I don't own the cabin but the owner says I can rent out the extra bedroom. Also have a little second building with cable TV, loft, and bathroom but no heat. Good for storage.

cgmueller4u@charter.net

Phone: 909-866-9310

No comments:

Post a Comment